Our drywall and Venetian Plaster divisions have earned a reputation as the most trustworthy in the industry for Arizona’s most distinguished clientele.
We offer a well developed line of products and finishes to enhance the look and durability of your project. Aspen’s experienced Field Supervisors and skilled craftsmen allow us to take on the most difficult and detailed projects, including but not limited to:
- Hand formed corners (emulates old plaster looks)
- Drywall returns on doors, windows, registers, etc. (kerf metals or hand forms)
- Base details and reveal beads (rigid aluminum types)
- Inside coves (many sizes can be done without additional framing)
- Custom hand applied textures (Skip trowel, Santa Fe, Smooth, Special Textures)
- Drywall finished crown moldings (emulates plaster type crown molding)
- Sound abatement products (resilient channel, sound board, Quiet Rock, etc.)
- Hang and drywall finish all framed shapes (domes, groins, arches, coves, etc.)
We take pride in completing the architectural details of your projects with all the unique skill, experience, and craftsmanship that only 50+ years as the acknowledged leader in the field of custom drywall can bring to the table.
Innovative Custom Touches
Hand-Formed corners are one of the prized signatures Aspen Construction has stamped on the industry. These corners are installed with an artistic flair and refined technique that has been mastered over 3 generations. The founder of Aspen Construction, Gentry Peevyhouse, first offered these appropriately named corners which are applied and shaped with the bare palm of the hand. Since then, Saguaro has developed custom hand-held tools to create corners full of natural waves and an authentic look.
Radius walls are done with ease at Aspen Contstruction. Thanks to decades of practice, we know the “ins and outs” better than anyone in the industry. In barrel ceilings, groin vaults, and rotundas quality starts with the hanging of the drywall. Proper installation ensures your curves won’t crack over time. Covered with a beautiful “Santa Fe” texture or finished smooth, you will see the vision from the architect to the homeowner come to fruition.
Aspen Construction offers drywall-finished Crown Molding, Coves, and Light Coves as a cost effective alternative to traditional frame and plaster systems.
We can create custom artwork details with any combination of gilding, Venetian plasters, or American Clay. Our effects range from subtle accents to eye-popping show pieces. Our artisans often use color-on-color techniques to accentuate the architecture of groin vaults and ceiling details.